Add Story to Favourites And so our friendship began... by Amarok [9 Reviews] Printer

Summary:
An elf is held captive by a group of humans, Strider among them...
Rated: T
Categories: Third Age - Pre LOTR
Characters: None Genres: Angst
Language: English
Warnings: None
Language: English Genres: Angst
Language: English
Warnings: None
Complete: Yes Series: None
Word count: 12756 Read: 5135
Published: 04/29/08 Updated: 04/29/08


Notes:

Disclaimer: They still belong to the grand masters, Tolkien and PJ, and not to me. This was not written for monetary profit, only for personal joy.

Beta: cairistiona and Chris both had several very good suggestions which changed this story quite a bit, and definitely for the better. And also there were the usual grammar- and wording-issues... :-) . Many many thanks. I could not have done this one alone! All the remaining mistakes are my own, of course.

A/N: This is aimed to be within canon (including the movie-verse, that is). But perhaps a few of my interpretations might be considered AUish.

Chapters:

(9 Reviews, 12756 words)


Related Stories:
And so our friendship began... by Amarok - [Reviews - 9]
(Wordcount: 12756 - Reads: 5135)
An elf is held captive by a group of humans, Strider among them...

The Road Not Taken by StarLight - [Reviews - 1]
(Wordcount: 5873 - Reads: 2230)

Sometimes borders imposed by cultural differences and prejudice are harder to cross than borders between different lands. How was a Dwarf admitted to...



Asylum by Amarok - [Reviews - 10]
(Wordcount: 21237 - Reads: 5440)

Legolas is exiled and travels with a group of humans, trying to hide who and what he is… One take on how Aragorn and Legolas...