Naice a Nilme is an archive centering around fanfiction about Aragorn and/or Legolas. Together, alone or with other characters - Naice a Nilme offers a wide range of gen fiction about the elf and ranger. All genres are welcome - from humour to fluff to drama. However, please bear in mind our general rules. If you are in doubt about anything, please don't hesitate to contact the admin for clarification.
We accept following types of stories:
- Naice a Nilme is an archive for Aragorn and/or Legolas fanfiction, meaning at least one of the characters must feature in the story you are going to post. That doesn't mean they have to be the main character or protagonist. They don't necessarily have to be the ones to drive the plot forwards. A story where several characters ponder their relationship with Legolas, or a story about Aragorn's birth will be very welcome. If either or both characters appear the story, it can be posted here.
- Naice a Nilme is essentially a gen archive. If you are not sure what this term means, please consult this page for clarification. The archive allows het content - especially where canon relationships are concerned. However, please keep in mind the general regulations of the archive. The highest rating on Naice a Nilme is M, which means non-explicit adult themes. Rating a story is always a tricky thing and is up to personal preference. As a general rule, steamy sex scenes are off limits.
- Slash is not allowed.
- Naice a Nilme will not host Mary Sues, Girl-falls-into-Middle-Earth or Tenth Walker Stories. If you seriously cannot tell whether your original female character is a Mary Sue, please take this test (or any other coming up on Google).
Stories of this fashion tend to steal the focus away from the main plot from Tolkien's characters to concentrate instead solely on the original character. That is not what this archive is for. However, the general rule against these types of stories does not mean that it cannot be done in a convincing fashion. If you truly think that your story is the one to change everyone's mind, please contact Linda or Rhapsody to see whether you can post the story in question on Naice a Nilme. Unapproved stories featuring Mary Sues, modern day girls and/or tenth walkers will be deleted.
- Please do not post crossovers or modern day stories. Instead, please consider posting them on Borderland.
- You are the author of the story you submitted. Do not submit stories for which you do not have posting rights!
- Please add a disclaimer to your story. We are all playing in Tolkien's sandbox, giving him a nod is the least we can do.
- Feel free to add cover artwork to your story by either uploading it to this server or linking to it from your webspace. But please put any picture inside the story, not in the summary.